HOW TO RECEIVE A PAYMENT
1 – BEFORE SENDING US THE INVOICE check for:
- You have entered your data for bank transfer or PayPal payment.
If you do not write us how to pay, we will never be able to pay you.
- You have written the url of the published articles in the e mail.
If not, do it immediately, because we need to know which service we are paying for.
- – DO NOT APPLY VAT, do not apply stamp duty or other taxes related to the country where your headquarter is based (unless this is the Czech Republic). Menford is a Czech company registered to VIES and it is exempt from foreign taxation.
– IF YOU HAVE VAT NUMBER but YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED TO VIES
Contact your accountant who will insert you in the electronic register of VIES.
- Make sure you have attached the document in PDF format.
Our system automatically ignores different formats.
2 – IF YOU HAVE COMPLIED WITH THE 4 PREVIOUS POINTS, then you can send us the invoice writing to the email address [email protected].
This is the only email address of the administration that deals with payments, so do not send it to other people.
3 – THE INVOICE MUST BE SENT TO:
14000 Prague (Czech Republic)
VAT code: CZ04719182
4 – IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A VAT NUMBER, please send us a receipt for occasional provision to a foreign company.
We provide you as follows a template to fill out and an example of a model already filled.
*If you can’t open the word document contact us
We recommend you to have always checked the previous points:
- enter valid methods of payment
- insert the url of the articles you have published in the email
- sign the document
- attach everything in PDF format
Sending us the correct documents means quickly receiving payments rather than wasting time in adjustments.
It doesn’t take much, people! 🙂