HOW TO RECEIVE A PAYMENT
Important message: If you have reached this page thanks to the link inserted in the BILLING email then go directly to point 2!
1 – IF YOU ARE NOT REGISTRED YET, sign up to our e-mail list by going to the following link – SIGN UP– and simply wait for the email that gives the go-ahead for the payments that will be sent to you in the first days of each month!
Do not send us the invoice or receipt if you did not receive the email before.
2 – BEFORE SENDING US THE INVOICE check for:
- You have entered your data for bank transfer or PayPal payment.
If you do not write us how to pay, we will never be able to pay you.
- You have written the url of the published articles right in the invoice (and not in the text of the email).
If not, do it immediately, because we need to know which service we are paying for.
- Do not enter VAT, do not apply stamp duty or other taxes related to the country where your headquarter is based (unless this is the Czech Republic). Menford is a Czech company registered to VIES and it is exempt from foreign taxation.
- Make sure you have attached the document in PDF format.
Our system automatically ignores different formats.
- INVOICE NOT BACKDATED: enter a date that is close to the day the billing email was received.
Indicatively the first week of the current month.
3 – IF YOU HAVE COMPLIED WITH THE 5 PREVIOUS POINTS, then you can send us the invoice writing to the email address [email protected].
This is the only email address of the administration that deals with payments, so do not send it to other people. And I recommend, wait for the email to arrive at the beginning of the month.
4 – THE INVOICE MUST BE SENT TO:
14000 Prague (Czech Republic)
VAT code: CZ04719182
5 – IF YOU HAVE VAT NUMBER but YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED TO VIES
Contact your accountant who will insert you in the electronic register of VIES.
6 – IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A VAT NUMBER, please send us a receipt for occasional provisionto a foreign company.
We provide you as follows a template to fill out and an example of a model already filled.
*If you can’t open the word document contact us
We recommend you to have always checked the 5 simple things we always ask you to do:
- enter valid methods of payment
- insert the url of the articles you have published in the invoice / receipt
- attach everything in PDF format
Sending us the correct documents means quickly receiving payments rather than wasting time in adjustments.
It doesn’t take much, people! 🙂